Adair Bungalows Booking Conditions
- CONTRACT When you submit an online booking you will receive an automatically generated booking summary by email to the email address you provided when booking. This does not form a contract between us. A contract shall only arise when your deposit payment has cleared and your booking is subsequently confirmed in writing via email or post.
- FEES For bookings made less than six weeks in advance the total amount is payable on booking. For all other bookings a non-refundable deposit of 30% of the rental is payable on booking and is only refundable if the required accommodation is not available. The balance of the rental is payable 6 weeks prior to arrival. Non-payment of the balance six weeks in advance shall be deemed to be cancellation of the booking.
- CANCELLATION The hirer becomes liable to the proprietor for all monies due in respect of letting on receipt of confirmation from the proprietor that the booking has been accepted. If you cancel the booking at any time before or during the period reserved we will make every effort to re-let the bungalow. However we reserve our rights to the balance of the tariff if re-letting cannot be arranged. WE STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO TAKE OUT ADEQUATE HOLIDAY INSURANCE TO COVER ANY SUCH UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES
- HIRER’S RESPONSIBILITY The hirer is responsible for the bungalow and is expected to take all reasonable care of it. All damages, breakages or loss of any of the contents are the responsibility of the hirer and the cost of making good such shall be payable on demand. We do ask that your bungalow is left clean and tidy at the end of the hire period. You must report and pay for any damage or breakages or cleaning required during your stay.
- OWNERS LIABILITY The owner will not be liable for personal injury (other than resulting from negligence) to the hirer or any member of his party, or for the loss or damage to the property of the hirer (including vehicles and contents).
- ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE Entry to the holiday bungalow will be from 2pm on the arrival date and departure must be no later than 10am on the final day of the letting period. We ask that you please do not arrive early and to leave promptly as we need time to fully prepare your bungalow.
- NUMBER OF GUESTS AND PRICING The accommodation is registered under a statutory permit for up to a maximum of 4 adults and children over the age of 10 years. Equipment for small babies is available free of charge. An additional z bed and bedding can be made available for a child under the age of 10 years at an additional cost of £30. Except with the prior written consent of the proprietor, no persons other than those named overleaf may occupy the holiday bungalow. The proprietors reserve the right to terminate the letting forthwith in the event of any breach of this condition. We reserve the right to refuse non family block bookings.
- USE OF PLAY EQUIPMENT The hirer shall ensure that the play equipment is ONLY used for the purpose and properly supervised young children. The hirer acknowledges that the proprietor accepts no liability whatsoever for any damage or personal injury sustained in connection with the use of this equipment.
- PERSONAL BELONGINGS All property of the hirer is the responsibility of the hirer and the proprietor accepts no responsibility whatsoever in the case of damage to or loss of such property. You are advised to take out your own insurance.
- PETS By arrangement. There will be an additional charge of £50.
- SMOKING For the enjoyment of all our visitors we operate a NO SMOKING POLICY inside all our accommodation.
- PURPOSE OF LETTING The hirer acknowledges this agreement is made on the basis that the holiday bungalow is to be occupied by the hirer for the purpose of a holiday (and the hirer further acknowledges that the tenancy granted by this agreement is not an assured tenancy and that no statutory tenancy will arise on the termination of the letting period).
- REASONABLE RIGHTS OF ACCESS We reserve the right of access to our property at all reasonable times.
We look forward to welcoming you to Adair Bungalows and hope you enjoy your stay.
Mark and Em